Monday, April 12, 2010

Instructional Architect

Today we had a visitor come in and talk to us about Utah States Instructional Architect website. It was awesome to learn about this resource. I will definitely use this in my classroom. It is really easy to navigate through and a great way to develop projects for your students. It is a way for you as a teacher to use your own ideas and what you know interests your students. I think that there are many great resources that you can use already present on this website. Just by doing a simple search of the topic that you want you get many different lesson plans that other teachers have created. This is a great website to go to and get ideas to use in your classroom. I also think that it would be a good idea to post your students responses under the activity so that other teachers can have an idea of what students have developed based on the directions. I think that this is a great website that is valuable to you as a teacher in more than one way. I am really excited to get ideas, create lesson plans and use the lesson plans already present with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment