Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26th, Roll playing

Today we did roll playing. It would have been really fun if we would have been able to use Science Sim to roll play our parts. Unfortunately we had some technical difficulties with Science Sim so we were not able to do the roll plays. I think that it would have been really fun to discuss on Sci Sim. It would be a great way to evaluate and discuss for those children in your class who may be a little bit more quiet and shy. This is a way for children to express their thoughts and feelings without feeling the pressure of being recorded. By the time I become a teacher I this program will probably have some of the quirks out of it so that it would be very efficient to use in a classroom. I think that this program has potential. It is still just in the process of being revised.
I think that using recorders in your classroom and other devices is very useful and very motivational for your students. I think that they would really enjoy it and it would be a fun way to assess your students without them really knowing. Although today was kind of frustrating I think that it will be very useful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment