Monday, March 8, 2010

Google Survey

Today was a really fun day of class. We learned how to make a survey on Google Docs. These surveys are great. In class we were able to ask whatever questions we wanted to. These surveys would be a great way to do a short quiz in your classroom. It would be a great way to question students about their likes and dislikes. I think that I will use this on the first day of class to find out what my students like and dislike and what they expect from me as their teacher. I think that this is a great way to get to know your students. This program gives you results so that you can refer back to them frequently. I think that this could also be a fun get to know you thing for the students in your classroom. Each student could come up with a question and then as a teacher I could combine them all and put them into a survey. The class could then answer the questions and we could discuss them in class. I think this would be a fun get to know you activity. I think this program would be fun. The link to my survey is https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExGRWRGXzFkMVpUTWdTcXNCN2NGcVE6MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment